In preparation for its 2019 season, the Park is currently seeking candidates for the positions of receptionist and nature guide.
The receptionist will be responsible for providing impeccable customer service for trail and museum visitors and campers. The main tasks will consist of:
- Greet visitors to the Park in the welcome center;
- Use the cash register;
- Take camping bookings by phone and online;
- Control the payment of admission fees by all incoming visitors;
- Lead visitors in the Park trails, to their campsite or in the museum;
- Monitor the sales of the nature shop;
- Answer incoming calls and emails sent to the general address.
The nature guide will help people understand the mission of the Park and appreciate the natural heritage that is found there by animating various activities. The main tasks are:
- Guide tours of the trails and the museum for different clienteles;
- Collaborate on the planning of group visits;
- Collaborate in holding various events (conferences, workshops, etc.);
- Participate in scientific data collection activities;
- Participate in the preparation of interpretation tools;
- Greet visitors and answer their questions;
- Supervise visitors on the site.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following coordinates.
Information : Jean-Christophe Lemay
Director, Parc de la rivière Mitis
T. 418 775-2969
© 2020 Jardins de Métis - Reford Gardens Site web fait avec ♥ par IFDC